IRB 1600 S4C Information
The ABB IRB 1600, available in four versions, is engineered to meet flexible, cost-optimal duty in an array of applications. The ABB IRB-1600 S4C is the result of proven technology and well tested innovations. Easily customizable, the ABB IRB1600 robot comes with your choice of 6kg or 8kg payload capacity, and 1200mm or 1450mm horizontal reach.
The IRB 1600 S4C has exceptional position repeatability and very good path accuracy. The robot's vigorous design allows for steady performance in even the harshest of environments. The IRB 1600 has a short cycle time making it faster than any robot in its class. The robot's bending backwards concept and different mounting options including floor, inverted, or tilted mounting, make this one of the most adaptable automation robots.
- Payload options: 6kg or 8.5kg
- Reach options: 1200mm or 1450mm
- IP 54 standard protection
- IP 67 classed, cleanroom ISO class 5, steam washable, and "Foundry Plus" optional
- Up to four robots can be independently operated from the same controller - MultiMove