Benefits of Lincoln's eCell
The eCell developed by Lincoln
can increase efficiency, dependability and reduce its floor space. FANUC's ArcMate 100iBe's
objective is to increase productivity. The Power Wave 355 M permits data to be transfered quicker resulting in decreased splash and pollution.
- For fabrication shops looking to
dramatically enhance welding productivity on small- to medium-sized
parts, The new eCell is a dual
fixed table robotic cell.
- the eCell is particularly suited for smaller shops seeking
a low cost automation alternative to labor intensive arc welding.
- eCell is capable of MIG (short arc and spray), Synergic MIG
and MIG Pulse welding or Flux-cored arc welding procedures
- An exceptional reach/stroke ratio
and high-axis speeds are at the core of eCell’s Fanuc
- This system utilizes a 100iBe robot. The R-J3iB Controller
and easy-to-use ArcTool software provides reliable performance
with affordability. The eCell includes Collision Guard torch
protection software with password protection. eCell is also offered
with Torch Mate (automatic tool centerpoint software) and Touch
Sensing (automatic part location software) as options.
- The heart of the new system is Lincoln’s
Power Wave 355 M, 350-amp inverter welding power source capable
of complex, high-speed communication.
- The unit features the industry’s
fastest response time for enhanced arc starting and superior
arc control which results in reduced arc spatter, reduced fumes,
and exceptionally smooth arc welding performance.
- The Power Wave 355M is delivered with
more than 60 factory-programmed standard waveforms optimized
for a variety of materials or applications. Enabled through Waveform
Control Technology, customers can
choose a pre-programmed waveform or customize that program to best
fit their application.