FANUC Releases Innovated Products
has released the M-6iB
installed with the AccuDeflash which aids in precision and dependability of deflashing. The robot is quick moving thus increasing production while having a small and versatile design. The i Pendant utilizes the internet and allows the customers to achieve reduced downtime and instruction.
- The new FANUC M-6iB robot equipped with FANUC Robotics' AccuDeflash(TM)
will simulate robotic deflashing and trimming of a blow molded
plastic child seat. The robot will also feature the new i Pendant,
an innovative color graphic user interface device to the FANUC
SYSTEM R-J3iB Controller that is based on Internet technology.
- The new M-6iB is the latest generation of the general-purpose
material handling, 6-axis robot with a 6-kg payload.
- The new M-6iB robot features the highest motion speeds in its
class for maximum performance and productivity.
- The M-6iB can be used in applications such as material removal,
part transfer, mold machine insert load, part unload, part and
case packing, dispensing and assembly.
- The M-6iB also features the highest motion speeds in its class
and the best in class reach versus stroke ratio. Axes speeds
have increased by up to 30 percent and up to 500 degrees/sec.
- AccuDeflash is an innovative, patented robotic plastics deflashing
process offered exclusively by FANUC Robotics. AccuDeflash is
successful because it tolerates part-to-part variations, caused
in most cases by part shrinkage during cooling
- The ergonomically designed i Pendant is the next generation
in user interface technology from FANUC Robotics. The Internet-ready
iPendant allows users to browse information that is available
on the Internet/Intranet.