FANUC Releases Picking Robots for Food Operations
has released new robots
including the M-430iA/2F
and LR Mate 200iB/5WP
. The M-430iA
is useful in picking operations due to its versatility. The LR Mate
robots such as LR Mate 100iB
, are useful in operations requiring accuracy including material removal
- FANUC Robotics America, Inc. will demonstrate its new M-430iA/2F high-speed, intelligent picking robot designed to handle primary food and packaged products, and the LR Mate 200iB/5WP food robot during Pack Expo, at McCormick Center, Chicago, Oct. 29-Nov. 2, booth #N4643.
- In addition, the new robot is compact, and can be mounted in a variety of positions including floor, wall or invert, which maximizes flexibility for tight workspaces.
- The M-430iA food robot offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- A clean design with no food particle retention areas to resist bacteria growth and rust.
- Hollow arm to avoid air line and electric cable exposure.
- Capable of working with primary (unpackaged) and secondary (packaged) food products.
- Manufactured with food-grade grease, and USDA-certifiable parts.
- IP67 rating for the entire robot allows it to withstand caustic food industry cleaners used in washdown operations.
- A FANUC LR Mate 200iB/5WP food robot, positioned downstream of the drop conveyor, picks all four products at once and places them back on the pick conveyor.
- The LR Mate series is ideal for applications such as machine tending, assembly, picking and packing, part washing, material removal, cleanroom operations, and testing and sampling. Its small size allows the robot to work in very tight workspaces.
- In addition to the LR Mate 200iB/5WP food robot, the series includes the LR Mate 200iB, LR Mate 100iB, the LR Mate 200iB/5P for high-precision applications, the LR Mate 200iB/5WP waterproof robot for washing spraying and CNC grinder tending, and the LR Mate 200iB/5C cleanroom robot.