FANUC Robotics Demonstrates Intelligent Assembly with Coordinated Motion at IMTS 2006
- FANUC Robotics America, Inc. will demonstrate the assembly of a heavy-duty off-road vehicle ‘‘H’‘ frame using a variety of intelligent robots and the new R-J3iC Controller during IMTS 2006 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Sept. 6-13, booth #8418.
- At the show, a FANUC M-900iA/600 robot equipped with the iRVision 2D vision sensor locates and picks up the "H" frame and transfers the part to a dual-arm M- 710iC/70T Toploader robot.
- FANUC Robotics’ new iRVision, is an easy to use, integrated robot vision option for the new FANUC R-J3iC Controller.
- The FANUC iRVision system is a ready-to-use robotic vision package, requiring only a camera and cable
- The M-710iC/70T Toploader is FANUC Robotics’ latest articulated gantry robot. The new robot is an ideal solution for medium to large machine tending and material handling operations.
- The M-900iA/600 is an ultra heavy-duty material handling robot with a 2.83 meter horizontal reach and a 700 kg payload capacity.
- FANUC Robotics America, Inc. designs, engineers and manufactures industrial robots and robotic systems for a wide range of applications including arc and spot welding, material handling (machine tending, picking, packing, palletizing), material removal, assembly, paint finishing and dispensing.