Robot suits heavy lifting and manipulation applications.
- With ability to withstand static torque of 60,000 Nm, Model KR 1000 titan is 6-axis robot that provides payload capacity of 1,000 kg and reach of 3,200 mm.
- Featuring robust steel base frame, it has total of 9 motors.
- Axes 1 and 3 each have two motors that feed into single gear unit while axis 2 is powered by 2 motors, each with its own gear unit.
- Robot is designed for building materials, automotive, and foundry industries.
- The KUKA KR 1000 titan 6- axis robot recently earned its place as the world's strongest robot in the Guinness Book of Records.
- The robot is ideally suited for industries requiring a heavyweight robot including the building materials, automotive and foundry industries.