S-12 RJ or RJ2 Information
The double-jointed arm increases work envelope positioning flexibility.
The S12 offers such advantages as absolute serial encoder positioning that requires no calibration at power-up, a small footprint for tight installations, and fail-safe brakes on all axes. The s12's low arm mass and rigid design allows precise positioning and high speeds. The FANUC S-12 requires no modifications for upright, inverted, angle, shelf, or wall mounting. The tooling electrical and pneumatic services are internally routed to the wrist.
The S 12 Features:
- Brushless AC motors minimize maintenance
- Directly-coupled drives that are more reliable than belts, pulleys, or chains
- Sealed bearings and drives
- Hollow joint construction that extends cable life by minimizing flexing and preventing snagging
- Dust and water resistant design
- Grease fittings on all lubrication points for quick and easy maintenance
- Quick disconnect robot connecting cables