When an injection mold manufacturing company needed a flexible track system, RobotWorx created an efficient solution featuring a Fanuc R-2000iA RJ3iB. The workcell was built to tend an EDM (electric discharge machining) machine.
- Payload: Required a medium to large sized robot with a payload capacity of at least 70kg.
- Track Length: Looking for a track system with 15-20m of travel.
- Safety: Needed a complete safety system to enclose robot and protect other components.
- Speed: Must achieve specific speed and repeatability goals.
- Flexibility: Robot system designed to allow for future expansions. Eventually the system will be extended with one robot tending as many as four EDM machines.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- Fanuc Robot Track System -Reconditioned Fanuc R-2000iA RJ3iB robot on servo controlled floor track for a total of seven axes of rotation. The sturdy R-2000iA industrial robot provides a 165kg payload and 2650mm horizontal reach.
- Track Details: - Approximately 15 meters of travel. Includes RJ3iB controls and teach pendant.
- Warranty - Covering parts and service for one year from date of shipment.
- Training - Two days of free training at RobotWorx' facility.