Reconditioned Motoman ArcWorld 6200 system proves the best answer for welding industrial scaffold equipment.
- Increased Efficiency and Speed - Hardworking dual robot workcell with speedy ferris wheel positioners to allow the company to increase throughput.
- Savings - Conserve materials and product with efficient welding set-up. Conserve finances with reconditioned components.
- Safety - The workcell had to achieve a high level of safety for worker and robotic equipment. Protection from arc glare, fumes, smoke, and heat must be provided.
- Dual Weld Cell - Certified reconditioned Motoman ArcWorld 6200 system. This all-inclusive workcell is constructed to provide the ultimate in productivity and safety. It is a seamless integration of robots, positioner, welding and safety and peripherals.
- Six Axis Robots - Two reconditioned Motoman UP6 robots outfitted with DR2C XRC controllers and taught by a single teach pendant. These vertically articulated robots have six axes of movement and 6kg payloads.
- Miller Welders - Miller Auto Invision - two 450 amp CV/Pulsing power sources with air cooled welding torches, safety holders and wire feeders.
- Ferris Wheel Positioner - Part manipulation taken care of with the Motoman RM2-500 Ferris Wheel positioner with twin servo controlled head/tailstocks. The total distance between faceplates is 118" and the capacity per side is 1100lbs.
- Allen Bradley Operator Station - This handy stand includes all the vital command elements for the system.
- Safety Environment - Every element of safety has been attended to: hard fencing with arc glare, one door interlock, and one set of cascading light curtains.
- Support - Two days of programming training at RobotWorx' facility. Plus on-site installation assistance and training. Security of a one year warranty - 100% parts and labor.