Company sought a strong, sturdy, and quick robot with specific capabilities to palletize wheel assemblies. RobotWorx' reconditioned palletizer met every condition including cycle time, payload, reach, and affordability.
- Lifting Capacity: Palletizer must be able to handle at least 91kg.
- Reach Capability: Company required a palletizing robot with a 4-6 foot reach.
- Speed Requirement: Robot must be able to stack one wheel/tire assembly every 15 seconds.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- Motoman SP100-160 XRC - Reconditioned 4-axis large reach palletizing robot with 160kg payload and 3291mm horizontal reach. Robot has a mass of 1900kg and mounts to the floor.
- XRC Controller: XRC controls and teach pendant. XRC is capable of controlling up to three robots and a total of 27 axes. The ergonomic teach pendant features a LED display for easy use.
- Training - Free training was included with the robot system. RobotWorx training covers powering the robot up and down, basic programming, safety features, and maintenance. Training was held at RobotWorx' Marion facility.
- Warranty - One full year covering all parts and service.