Customized arc welding system built for metalworking company achieves safety and productivity goals while remaining affordable.
- Productivity - Improve overall throughput and considerably cut cycle times.
- Speed/Quality/Accuracy - Increase weld quality and accuracy while speeding production.
- Affordability - Meet low-cost requirement with a reconditioned workcell.
- Safety - Create an extremely safe welding environment for both operator and robotic equipment. Shield workers from arc glare, smoke, sparks, etc.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- RobotWorx RW 1050 - Easy to move common base with forklift pocket. Rigid steel safety enclosure, forklift-able common base, rigid steel safety enclosure, dual steel mesh doors with arc glare protection and common power disconnect.
- Fanuc ArcMate 100i RJ3 - Reconditioned 6-axis medium reach robot with 6kg payload capability. and 1368mm horizontal reach. Includes RJ3 controls and teach pendant.
- Lincoln PowerWave 455 - Lincoln's 450 amp pulsing power source with Tregaskiss air cooled welding torch, collision protector, safety holder, wire feeder, and welding leads.
- Positioner 180 Degree Indexer - 60ÃƒÂ¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ diameter two position indexer for dual station operation. Includes arc-glare divider and a common base for robot/indexer.
- Operator Station - All the necessary commands and safety features: Start, E-stop, Servo-On, Hold, Re-Start.
- Safety Package - Three sides of the system are safeguarded with hard fencing, while the fourth is protected with a set of light curtains. Dual electronic door interlocks are activated while arc welding system is running. The indexing table protects operator from arc glare and sparks.
- Fanuc Licensed Software - Arc welding specific software. This legal software is officially recognized by the manufacturer, allowing the customer access to additional support as well as software updates.
- Training - Customer was invited to train at RobotWorx' facility free of charge.
- Warranty - RobotWorx' one year warranty covers parts and service.