Reconditioned Assembly Robot Constructs Lock Fixture
Successfully improved cycle times, increasing throughput with robotic precision assembly solution.
- Nimble robot required to assemble four parts of a lock fixture: spring, washer, a stamping, and T-shaped casting.
- Finished product weighs only two ounces with a 5/8" diameter and length of 1 1/2".
- Eliminate wasted time and materials with consistent assembly.
- Remove workers from hazards of repetitive movement injury.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- Motoman UP6 - Reconditioned 6-axis medium reach robot with 6kg payload capability. Includes XRC controls and teach pendant. EOAT provided by customer.
- Motoman XRC Controller and Teach Pendant - 32-bit RISC architecture and the ability to control as many as four robots.