RobotWorx Arc Welding Cell with Motoman UP6
Lowered operational costs and increased production by replacing existing workcell with an updated automation system.
- Produce consistent, high-quality weldments.
- System minimizes any possibility of worker/operator injury from arc glare, fumes, smoke.
- Robot workcell designed to perform with consistency, improving throughput, quality, and overall productivity.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- RobotWorx RW1050-S Workcell- Includes servo controlled 180-degree indexer, common base with forklift pockets, and common power disconnect.
- Motoman UP6 - Reconditioned 6-axis medium reach robot with 6kg payload capability, vertical reach of 2393mm/ horizontal reach of 1373mm.
- XRC 2001 controls and teach pendant with graphical 5.7" LED display screen.
- Miller Auto Delta Weld 452 - 450 amp CV power source with safety holder & wire feeder. Torch, mount bracket, and collision protection to be provided by customer.
- Positioner 180 Degree Indexer - Two position servo indexer for dual station operation. Includes arc-glare divider and a common base for robot, indexer, and controls. Table top - 72" diameter - full circle.
- Operator Station: Push Button Start, E-stop, Servo-On, Hold, and Re-Start.