Fanuc Robotics and Lincoln Electric have combined forces to create the ultimate Educational Welding Package. With everything you need to create the ultimate learning experience already bundled together, you will have success and knowledge in no time. This robotic welding educational cell is ideal for technical training at universities, training and demonstration purposes in a welding lab, classroom or recruitment event, trade schools, workforce development programs, and more.
With the industrial robotics industry on the rise, it is important to educate students and employees on robotics and train them with an actual robot. This educational welding cart will accelerate students' skills and capabilities for high graduation employment rates, allow you to teach robotics using the equipment implemented in manufacturing and fabrication facilities, and provide a hands-on training experience.
The Fanuc Educational Welding cart includes:
- Fanuc ARC Mate controller
- PowerWave 355M and AutoDrive 4R100
- Fanuc Robotics LR ARCTool Software
- Safety/Weld Cell controls
- Complete system documentation
- Train-the-Trainer Program - 3 to 5 day Lincoln Electric Train-the-Trainer program provides 3 instructors from your school or educational institute with knowledge to program and operate the cell, as well as access to the Lincoln Electric staff
- 1 Year warranty
Are you ready to train your students or employees to become knowledgeable and capable of working on industrial robots, allowing an opportunity for a career path in this fast growing industry? Please email email@example.com for a quote to get started with your success today.
|Welding Source||Lincoln Electric PowerWave 355M|
|Welding Package||AutoDrive 4R100|
|Work Surface Area||2, 000 in2|