FANUC ArcMate 120iB/10L Robots Arc Weld Table Legs
When a company needed an affordable robotic solution to weld table legs, RobotWorx integrated two systems to meet every requirement.
Weld Quality: Manufacturing company needed twin systems for effectively welding table legs to table tops. Final weldments needed to be strong and neat in appearance.
Safety Environment: Instead of hard fencing and steel enclosures, this manufacturer opted for a more flexible safety environment. RobotWorx integrated a custom solution to keep workers and equipment safe.
Cycle Speed, Efficiency: The resulting robotic arc welding systems needed to provide consistent, quick cycle speeds, improving overall throughput.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- FANUC Robots: RobotWorx chose two affordable, reconditioned FANUC ARC Mate 120iB/10L robots to outfit the twin arc welding systems.The 6-axis ARC Mate 120iB/10L robots offer a payload capacity of 10kg and a long, 1813mm horizontal reach.
- Controls: The FANUC arc welding robots are controlled by FANUC RJ3iB controllers and user-friendly teach pendants.
- Welding Power Source: The welding application is supported with a Lincoln PowerWave 455 - 450 amp CV/Pulsing power source.
- Robotic Tooling: The system ise quipped with an air-cooled welding torch, ArcLink interface, safety holder and wire feeder.
- FANUC Software: Systems come with Fanuc software license and ArcTool re-burn.
- Operator Station: Two operator stations provide easy-access emergency and other controls, including the Start A & B, E-stop, Servo-On, Hold, and Re-Start buttons.
- Safety Package: RobotWorx integrated complete safety environments with the RJ3iB controllers to protect operators and equipment in the two FANUC arc welding systems. Two sets of light curtains were installed to protect the load/unload areas. In addition, pneumatic sliding arc glare curtains were integrated to protect operators from arc flash.
These solutions were brought to life by our caring team of experts. With every robotic system, we provide the RobotWorx Value Package. Let your project be our next success story. Contact RobotWorx experts today online or at 740-251-4312.