Reconditioned ArcMate 120iL Integrated for Welding Application
Thermoforming injection molding company required a welding solution with a long reach. RobotWorx built an affordable system complete with a reconditioned robot, new power source, and total safety environment.
- Weld Quality: The ARC Mate 120iL provided consistent weldingquality. Flexible and accurate, it help to increase throughput and cycle speed.
- Work Envelope: Customer needed a large work envelope. The Fanuc ARC Mate 120iL provided the right extension.
- Safety: A complete safety system protects robot and operator from welding hazards: fumes, arc glare, heat, smoke, etc.
- No Waste: This automated long-reach welding system is so predictable and reliable it saves time, materials, and product.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- Fanuc ARC Mate 120iL RJ3 - Reconditioned 6-axis robot with 10kg payload capability and 1813mm of reach.
- Lincoln PowerWave 455 STT- Reconditioned Lincoln 450 amp pulsing power source with air cooled welding torch, safety holder & wire feeder.
- Operator Station - Start A and B, E-stop, Servo-On, Hold, Re-Start.
- Safety Package - Two sets of reconditioned light curtains with force guided relay. Physical ring cut from steel and mounted to the base of the robot. Ring will allow robot controller to know what zone (A or B) the robot is in, therefore activating the appropriate set of light curtains. Dual channel plunger switches push against the notched ring. Table configuration will be needed prior to cutting rings.