Reconditioned Fanuc M16i for Thermal Spraying
This particular supplier was looking for the right robot model to thermal spray aerospace industry parts. The robot had to meet specific payload, reach, and speed requirements.
- Installation Versatility: Conserved floorspace with ceiling installation. Flexible 6-axis capability can accommodate many different shapes - concave, convex, angles, etc.
- Increase Speed: Industrial robot capable of spraying 30" per second (1800 surface inches per minute).
- Work Envelope: This particular thermal spraying application required the robot to handle a part measuring at least 60".
- Reliable Strength: Required load of 30lbs to accommodate the spray gun and hoses.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- Fanuc M16i - Reconditioned 6-axis medium reach robot with 16kg payload capacity / 1605mm horizontal reach / 270kg weight / ability to mount upright, inverted, and wall
- RJ3 Controller and Teach Pendant - The reliable RJ3 controller orchestrates and keeps all robot functions running smoothly. The teach pendant is both ergonomic and easy to use. It features a back-lit LCD display screen.
For more information on integrating Thermal Spraying robot systems, contact our team at RobotWorx at 740-251-4312.