Reconditioned Fanuc M16i Outfitted with Dual Grippers
RobotWorx provided machine tool supplier with a suitable material handling robot to integrate into their existing system. Robot was equipped with appropriate tooling and met company's need for affordability and top quality.
- Dual ended gripper for picking cylindrical blanks 6-10" long and weighing up to 10lbs.
- Grippers mounted back to back and allowed 1.5" of travel.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
- Fanuc M16i RJ3 - Reconditioned 6-axis medium reach robot with 16kg payload capability and 1605mm reach. This particular Fanuc model allows for installation versatility - mounting upright, inverted, or to the wall.
- Fanuc RJ3 Controller and Teach Pendant - This controller offers a 32-bit dual processor and the teach pendant features an easy-to-use LCD screen.
- External Servo Package - Fanuc external servo package, including servo motor, amp, external cables, and integration.
- End of Arm Tooling - Includes dual pneumatic parallel grippers with custom mounting bracket, electronic solenoids, junction box with mounting platform, air regulator and associated cabling/hosing.