Reconditioned Workcell with Fanuc ArcMate 100i RJ2
A lawn tool company looking for a self-contained welding system that met specific quality and affordability requirements found their solution with a reconditioned cell from RobotWorx.
- Quality Welding - Attain consistent, top quality welding results.
- Flexibility - Required a robotic workcell with the ability to be reprogrammed/reconfigured for different parts and applications.
- Productivity - Increased throughput and shorter cycle times are possible with the help of a two position indexer. While one side is being welded, the other can be safely loaded.
- Price Point - This reconditioned system costs a fraction of the cost of a brand new system, but meets all quality and performance expectations.
- Safety - Build a safety system that successfully takes care of every arc welding safety hazard: arc glare, smoke, fumes, and heat. This workcell had to be designed to protect both operator and robotic equipment.
- Reconditioned Cell - This all-inclusive workcell has robot, positioner, controller, power source, and safety systems seamlessly integrated. The entire cell is easy to maneuver because the steel safety enclosure has a common base with forklift pockets. Dual doors with electronic interlocks, a common power disconnect and safety mats increase the security of the system.
- Positioner - Two position 180 degree indexer for dual station operation. Includes arc-glare divider and a common base for robot/indexer.
- Reconditioned Robot: The Fanuc ARC Mate 100i RJ2 has six axes of flexibility for taking welding tasks in stride. A low payload of 6kg and 1368mm horizontal reach are perfectly suited for this requirements of this application.
- Welding Power: The Lincoln PowerWave 450 provides the requisite power for the air-cooled welding torch, safety holder and wire feeder.
- Operator Station - Play it safe with a central command station. Includes Start A and B, E-stop, Servo-On, Hold, Re-Start controls.
For more information on welding workcells and integration, contact RobotWorx here, or call 740-251-4312.