New or Used Robot
RobotWorx has the expertise and experience to help you make a decision between new and used robots. We specialize in integrating, installing and servicing both new and refurbished robots and workcells. Here are some considerations for both options:
Buying Used Robots
- Save Money Interested in saving up to 50% on your next robot purchase? The biggest advantage to buying used robots is savings. If you buy a used robot, you will pay less and receive a hard-working, reliable system with the potential to last as long as a new robot.
- Replace Currently Used Model Along with the financial advantages, there are other reasons for buying used. Many companies choose used robots because they need replacements that are similar to the models they already own. In this situation, there is no need for new, expensive technology that will not integrate into existing assembly lines. Buying used robots allows for faster installation and training.
- Reliability The dependability of your used robotic system stems from the quality of the refurbishment process. RobotWorx specializes in complete refurbishment. In the expert hands of our design, engineering and technician teams, used robots are returned to factory condition. Every system is put through a comprehensive reconditioning and inspection process and must pass precision repeatability testing. Parts and lubricants are replaced when necessary. With proper maintenance, reconditioned used robots offer amazing longevity.
- Parts and Service Consider the availability of service and spare parts before purchasing a used robot. Our robot sales are backed by an excellent service department, ready to handle issues should they arise. RobotWorx guarantees complete satisfaction. Our refurbishment overhaul is thorough and our team of engineers and robot technicians are committed to your success.
Buying New Robots
- The Controller Advantage New controllers are the major reason companies buy new robotic systems. More sophisticated controllers offer greater programming flexibility for the robot, increased navigability, and updated training options.
- The Cost of New New robotic equipment is normally more costly than refurbished. But as automation becomes more and more mainstream, prices may begin to lower. Plus, with the purchase of a new system, new robots parts are accessible direct from the manufacturer. However, for many smaller shops exploring automation, the cost of a new robot can be restrictive.
Whether you purchase new or refurbished robots, Used-Robots.com will make the decision and the transition smooth. RobotWorx offers terrific robot deals and maintains a commitment to excellent service. Our technical support is unparalleled. Every robotic system comes with the RobotWorx Value Package. Contact us online or call 740-251-4327.