RobotWorx transformed a manual cutting application with a faster, more efficient robotic cutting solution. The new system made it possible for this agricultural supply company to improve output and maintain quality standards.
- Cut .09" thick plastic liners for agricultural vehicles.
- Improve application quality, consistency, and speed.
- Robot's work envelope needed to access a 6' x 6' area.
- Build and integrate a creative EOAT solution with an affordable spindle and suitable bracket attachment.
RobotWorx Solution Details:
Heavy-duty Robot: RobotWorx chose the Fanuc S-430iW RJ3, a reconditioned 6-axis long-reach robot with 165kg payload capability. This particular robot model reaches a full 2643mm horizontally and mounts only to the floor.
Controller: This reconditioned RJ3 controller offers third generation innovation with 32-bit processor, back lit LCD teach pendant, and the ability to manage up to 16 axes of movement.
Innovative EOAT: New 5HP fan cooled electric spindle package with up to 18,000 RPM. Includes variable frequency drive, option plug/cable, mount bracket, and junction box.
- Operator Station: This important safety and command stand includes the following controls: Start A and B, E-stop, Servo-On, Hold, Re-Start.
- The Complete Package: Free training at RobotWorx' facility and one year warranty covering all parts and service.