The Yaskawa Motoman ArcWorld 6200 features dual arc welding robots in the mid-reach and payload range. Positioned upon risers, the robots can simultaneously weld on a large part or multiple smaller parts. A headstock / tailstock Ferris Wheel positioner (MRM2-250STN) allows the AW6200 to weld on multiple planes.
Some additional features of the ArcWorld 6200 workcell:
- Compatible with new or reconditioned Motoman welding robots
- PLC and slip rings available for fixture control
- Optional positioner spans
- MRM2 tooling flip-over modification
- Tip change window in fencing
- Three AWIV-6000 independent servo motors on each axis
An advantage to this positioner is the ability of the operator to load and unload parts from outside of the robot's work envelope. A metal arc screen creates a barrier and safeguards the operator from arc flash. The servo-controlled ferris-wheel can be coordinated with the robot through the teach pendant.
Designed for medium to high volume production, the ArcWorld 6200 is a turnkey workcell solution. The workcell includes two Motoman arc welding robots, such as the MA1400 or HP20D, a robot controller, welding package, Ferris Wheel positioner, operator interface, and total safety environment.