Determining which industrial robot best suits your needs is an important process. The expert engineers at RobotWorx will help you find an advanced, affordable, industrial robotic system for your operation. With many integration options available, our engineers can walk you through the process to determine which system fits your application, product, facility and financial requirements.
Robot Specifications To Consider:
- Size of the work area - for any possible space or mounting constraints
- Distance the part must travel - to determine the needed work envelope, or reach or the robot
- Weight of the part and tooling combined - to determine the needed payload capacity
- Number of axes-of-motion - to match your application requirements
- Industrial robot manufacturers - RobotWorx offers Motoman, FANUC, KUKA, Universal, and ABB robots
When buying an industrial robot from RobotWorx, ask about our Value Package, which includes a warranty, robot training, functionality demonstration, inspection and reconditioning report, customer service and support.
Ready to buy? Contact our sales department at 740-251-4312.
Have an industrial robot? We also buy used industrial robots. RobotWorx offers top dollar for quality used industrial robot equipment. Contact our acquisitions department for more details.