What Specifications Are Important When Buying An Industrial Robot?
Determining which industrial robot best suits your needs is an important process. The expert engineers at RobotWorx will help you find an advanced, affordable, industrial robotic system for your operation. With many integration options available, our engineers can walk you through the process to determine which system fits your application, product, facility and financial requirements.
Many Robot Specifications Should Be Considered:
- Size of the work area - for any possible space or mounting constraints
- Distance the part must travel - to determine the needed work envelope, or reach or the robot
- Weight of the part and tooling combined -to determine the needed payload capacity
- Number of axes-of-motion - to match your application requirements
- Industrial robot manufacturers - RobotWorx offers Motoman, FANUC, KUKA, Universal, and ABB robots
Ready to buy? Contact our sales department at 740-251-4312.
Have an industrial robot? We also buy used industrial robots. RobotWorx offers top dollar for quality used industrial robot equipment. Contact our acquisitions department for more details.