Why Select A Remanufactured Robot?
Remanufactured robots are used robot models that have been returned to like-new conditions. Highly reliable and more affordable, remanufactured robots provide a terrific automation solution.
RobotWorx' remanufactured robots sell for as much as 50% less than new robot models. RobotWorx provides the same full warranty you would get with a new industrial robot. Every robotic system that is purchased at RobotWorx comes with our Value Package, giving you more benefits than most other integrators.
Our Re-Manufacturing Process:
Each robot passes through a multi-step examination and thorough reconditioning process before they are deemed ready for sale.
- Inspection - RobotWorx Technicians take stock - scrutinizing the robot's belt assembly, joints, wiring, bearings, battery, and motors.
- Repair - If any robotic component looks worn out or functions inaccurately, we replace it.
- Testing - Robots are not considered remanufactured until they have successfully passed extensive performance testing of repeatability and functionality.
- Cleaning - Remanufactured robots are extensively cleaned prior to sale. Our remanufactured robots are cleaned with dry ice, preserving the integrity all the parts of the robot, especially wiring and gears.
- Repainting - Every remanufactured robot from RobotWorx receives an impeccable new coat of paint.
For pricing and information about remanufactured robots, contact RobotWorx at 740-251-4312.