Rent A Robot
The RobotWorx rental program is a short-term loan of equipment for a fixed fee. The duration depends upon your needs and can last a day, week, or month. Any loan can be extended schedule permitting, with 48-hour notice. Our automation experts can help you integrate an industrial robot into your manufacturing process without the long-term commitment or capital costs. RobotWorx will pack and ship the equipment to your location. Training and set up are available at request.
What is offered?
- Robot Arm and Controller
- Training cells
- Small weld cells
- Small grinding, routing, and material removal work cells
- Material handling pre-engineered palletizing cells
What is the advantage of a RobotWorx rental?
We understand that most manufacturers are not using the most current technology on their production floor. RobotWorx’ wide selection of industrial robots allows us to supply robot generations you are familiar with.
Our training cells offer a similar advantage. Training on the newest platform offers little benefit when your shop is full of a previous generation. Staff will be trained on the same software and interface they will see in your production lines every day.
Not everyone has a long term need for a robot. Shortage of workers, temporary increases in demand, post-contract inventory builds, or research and development may require robots for short term use. The ability to rent the system for the duration of the need without tying up valuable capital gives you the flexibility to move quickly and use funds for projects better suited.
Need something longer?
We offer long-term leasing and equipment financing through our national recognized partners- contact us to learn more
- Capital leasing is similar to a loan; the asset is treated as being owned by the lessee so it stays on the balance sheet. At the end of the term, the customer owns the equipment per the terms of the agreement.
- A Fair Market Value lease, also known as an operating lease, is probably what comes to mind when you hear the term “lease.” Commonly utilized when someone leases a car, an FMV lease allows the lessee to use the equipment for a pre-arranged time for a fixed monthly payment.
- RobotWorx Phone Support
- Additional option - technical support setup at RobotWorx
- Additional option - RobotWorx technician on site for programming and technical set up.
Repair & Maintenance:
RobotWorx includes a warranty on all rentals for any repairs. The customer will be responsible for any physical damage to the robotic system. Please check with your Customer Service representative for warranty details.
Want to keep your robot? 20% of the rental price can be credited to the purchase of the rented robot.
Call today at 740-251-4312 for more information on our rental program options and see if your application is suitable for this program.