The FANUC M-710iC Series
With 6-axes of efficient performance and strength, the FANUC M-710iC robot series is one you want to consider incorporating onto your production line. Whatever your needs may be, you can be sure that they will be met with a robot from the M-710iC series. With an optional Severe Dust and Liquid Protection option, giving you the ability to use these robots in the harshest of environments, there will be no job left behind. Here you will be able to see the wide range of models in the M-710iC series.
- The FANUC M-710iC/12L is the long reach version of this versatile robot (3,123 mm reach), designed to weld large parts. The M710iC/12L has a high motion performance and can handle up to 12kg.
- The FANUC M-710iC/20L was also designed for long reach handling applications with a 20 kg payload. With a reach around 2,582 mm, this robot can provide a pretty hefty work envelope with high speeds on the J4 and J6 axis.
- The FANUC M-710iC/20M is a compact, high inertia robot with a payload of 20 kg, reach of 2582 mm.
- The FANUC M-710iC/45M robot is a medium payload, high inertia robot capable of handling up to 45kg, a 2,606mm reach, and +/-0.1mm repeatability
- The FANUC M-710iC/50 can work in harsh environments as it is coated in protective epoxy while also being one of FANUC's intelligent robots. It is ready to lift a 50kg payload and reach 2050 mm horizontally.
- The FANUC M-710iC/50E has an "offset wrist" and may be the perfect lightweight robot system for your facility as it is ideal for a number of different environments; the body comes with an IP54 rating (optional IP67 can be added) and the wrist and J3 axis have an IP67 rating.
- The FANUC M-710iC/50H is a 5 axis high speed robot, designed for transferring parts. The M710iC/50H robot features a 50 kg payload and can be mounted on the floor or ceiling, however, ceiling is preferred.
- The FANUC M-710iC/50S robot is the short arm variant that is compact and able to work in narrow environments. It has a 50 kg payload and 1360 mm reach.
- The FANUC M-710iC/70 is the perfect choice for industrial applications with heavier payloads. It features a 70 kilogram maximum payload capacity, fast axis speeds and a +/- 0.07 millimeter repeatability.
FANUC M-710iC Top Loader Series: The FANUC M-710iC/T series combines the advantages of a linear gantry with the versatility of a FANUC robot arm. The M710iC/T robotic gantry system has a large, scale-able work envelope while maintaining minimal floorspace requirements. Both M 710iC/T models are available with standard rail lengths of 7.2 to 46.2 m, but can also be custom-ordered with any size rails to adapt very easily to existing plant layouts.
The M-710iC/T robots are engineered for fast speeds, reliability, precision, and user-friendly setup as they can set up multiple vertical and/or horizontal machines. The robots in this series can improve machine productivity by 30%! This series of robots exceeds at medium-heavy material handling and machine tending, but can also perform post-processing operations. This series features two model options (50kg and 70kg) that are six-axes, modular construction, and electric servo-driven articulated gantry robot designs.
- The FANUC M-710iC/50T robot is a rail-mounted, top loader robot that can be set-up in an under-slung or side-slung fashion, reducing its footprint. The M-710iC/50T combines the benefits of a gantry style robot and a 50kg maximum payload capacity to increase productivity in manufacturing processes and offer higher speeds than other robots in its series (the ability to travel at 2.5 m/s or 3 m/s on rails from 7.2m to 46.2m in length).
- The FANUC M-710iC/70T is also a rail mounted robot in the top loader family that has a larger payload at 70 kg and a 1900mm reach. The rail mount enables the M-710iC/70T to easily reach multiple work-pieces while also cutting down on the amount of floor-space that needs to be devoted to the system.
If you are looking for any of these new or used robots from the FANUC M-710iC series, then you have come to the right place. RobotWorx experts work to listen to your precise needs and then find the perfect solution for you. They also work hard putting each used M-710iC through an intense reconditioning process, bringing it back to like-new condition. Furthermore, every new and refurbished M710iC purchased through RobotWorx comes with the RobotWorx Value Package. Whether you decide on a new or used M-710iC robot, you won't regret the integration to your production line. Contact RobotWorx to start your integration process today; experts can be reached online or at 740-251-4312.