The FANUC M-900iB Series
If your production line is ready to increase throughput for your heavy duty material handling tasks, then consider integrating a robot from the FANUC M-900iB series. The six axis, electric servo-driven robots in this series were thoughtfully built to bring high speeds and large payload capacities. The FANUC M-900iB industrial robot series offers users the ability to automate many different material handling applications with the wide range of models that are available.
- The FANUC M-900iB/280 is a rigid and precise robot with increased stiffness in the J3 arm, providing for ultimate precision. This model truly shines when used for material removal processes that require extreme accuracy and pressure, seen with applications like routing, cutting, deburring, and drilling.
- The FANUC M-900iB/280L is a long reach version of the M-900iB/280 with an extended reach of 3,103 mm.
- The FANUC M-900iB/360 is a high speed robot can be mounted on the floor or ceiling. This robot is also able to withstand harsh environments, engineered to protect motors from higher heat environments through an advanced cooling system.
- The FANUC M-900iB/400L has a very wide envelope with an extended reach of 3,704 mm and a high payload of 400kg. This enables this model to easily handle and process large parts and products, including glass panes and heavier parts, like body frame parts for vehicles.
- The FANUC M-900iB/700 brings all of the above attributes along with a very large payload capacity of 700 kg.
For more information about any of the robots in the FANUC M-900iB series, contact a member of the RobotWorx sales department at 740-251-4312 or you can reach representatives online.