The Fanuc M-900iB Series
The Fanuc M-900iB robot series is ready to tackle your heavy duty material handling tasks. It brings six axes of freedom with its high speeds and large payload capacities. The Fanuc M-900iB industrial robot offers users the ability to bring automation to their material handling application to help increase the overall productivity, efficiency, and accuracy of your process. Contact Robots.com experts today to start the integration of one of the Fanuc M-900iB series.
If your production line is ready to increase throughput for your heavy duty material handling tasks, then consider integrating a robot from the Fanuc M‑900iB series. The six axis, electric servo-driven robots in this series were thoughtfully built to bring high speeds and large payload capacities. The Fanuc M‑900iB industrial robot series offers users the ability to automate many different material handling applications with the wide range of models that are available.
- The Fanuc M‑900iB/280 is a rigid and precise robot with increased stiffness in the J3 arm, providing for ultimate precision. This model truly shines when used for material removal processes that require extreme accuracy and pressure, seen with applications like routing, cutting, deburring, and drilling.
- The Fanuc M‑900iB/280L is a long reach version of the M‑900iB/280 with an extended reach of 3,103 mm.
- The Fanuc M‑900iB/360 is a high speed robot can be mounted on the floor or ceiling. This robot is also able to withstand harsh environments, engineered to protect motors from higher heat environments through an advanced cooling system.
- The Fanuc M‑900iB/400L has a very wide envelope with an extended reach of 3,704 mm and a high payload of 400kg. This enables this model to easily handle and process large parts and products, including glass panes and heavier parts, like body frame parts for vehicles.
- The Fanuc M‑900iB/700 brings all of the above attributes along with a very large payload capacity of 700 kg.
For more information about any of the robots in the Fanuc M‑900iB series, contact a member of the Robots.com sales department at 877−762−6881 or you can reach representatives online.
You might be also interested in:
Latest Advancements in Material Cutting Robotics
Read about the latest technological advancements in robotic material cutting.
Emerging 3D Vision Technologies for Industrial Robots
Learn about the emerging 3D vision technology that businesses are using for industrial robot applications.
Most Popular Industrial Robotic Applications for 2021 and Projections
Explore the most popular application trends of 2021 and what to expect in the future.