Thorough | On Your Schedule | Cost-Saving
If you don’t schedule time for maintenance, your Robots will schedule it for you. Avoid costly down-time in the future by fixing the simple issues now.
Our Multi-Point Service includes:
- Replacement of all Backup Batteries
- Replacement of Controller Fan Filters (when applicable)
- Exterior damage inspection
- Operator Panel Inspection
- Teach Pendant Inspection
- Inspection of Visible Cables
- Visual Check of EOAT
- Physical Axis Check for Grease Leaks & Excess Backlash
- Axis Joint Lubrication — with check for metallic content
- Zerk Fitting Lubrication and Cap replacement
Plus, you’ll receive a comprehensive report detailing all maintenance work completed, a predictive analysis showing areas of failure risk and highlights of suggested repairs to optimize performance and reliability.
Complimentary Tech Support
Have you invested in automating a part of your production process and now you need some extra help? Troubleshooting, installations, and implementing new software, are just some of our many specialties in assisting robot users. Rely on our experienced service team to give you the robot support you need for maximum production flow.
Common Robot Tech Support Requests:
- Modifications to existing process and parts
- Fault diagnosis and recovery
- Electrical diagnosis and troubleshooting
Even if you do not see what you are looking for, call us at 877−762−6881 to see how we can help! Didn’t Buy From Us? No Problem! We work with over 275 brands.
Even if you purchased your robot from another vendor, we are more than happy to give you the support you need to get your automation process up and running. We have over 35 years of experience supporting Fanuc, Yaskawa Motoman, ABB, and KUKA robots just to name a few.
We want you to be satisfied with your robotic investment. We can help you gain the most out of your robot. Call us, or fill out this request for support form, to start receiving the support you deserve!