The FANUC R-2000iB Series
FANUC offers automated solutions for a wide range of customers’ needs as seen with the variety of options available in the FANUC R-2000iB series. The robots in this series provide users heavy duty robots that have slim arms, making part access easier while also decreasing interference with peripherals. They are designed for a variety of applications such as material handling, spot welding, dispensing, part transfer, palletizing, and more. Additionally, there are a variety of attachment points making integration easier.
The robots in the R2000iB series bring a large work envelope; the reliable FANUC servos enable faster cycle times and higher throughput. Other benefits include the process and application cable routing through the arm, the absence of a counterweight which increases the available work space, fewer mechanical components, lower acoustic noise levels, and lower power consumption. The internal routing gives manufacturers more flexibility when planning system layout, because swinging and snagging cables are no longer an issue. The non-rotating forearm simplifies hose and cable dressout and also prolongs service life.
This line is truly full of flexible, heavy-duty robots that are able to bring a variety of advantages to manufacturers depending on the model. Take a look at the different robots available in this series to see which one best matches up with your production needs.
- The FANUC R2000iB/200T is a "top mount" model with a payload capacity of 200 kg and 2,208 mm reach. This rail mounted robot was designed to bring the same precision and speed in a space saving package; the R-2000iB/200T is very adaptable to a variety of layouts with minimal installation time.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/100H is a five-axis robot that brings a 100 kg payload capacity and 2,655 mm reach.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/100P is a pedestal mount robot, designed with a long reach (3500 mm) and uses very little space on the work floor.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/125L will bring a long reach to the production line (3,005 mm), excellent cost performance, and ease of use for applications with integrated versatile process solutions.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/150U is a ceiling mounted robot witha payload capacity of 150kg, reach of 2,655 mm, and a small footprint, a
- The FANUC R-2000iB/165F is a heavy payload, "food grade" robot offering a 165 kg payload and 2,655 mm reach.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/165R is a rack-mounted heavy payload robot that is ideal for shelf installations.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/170CF is a small "compact" but fierce robot that can be mounted on the floor or ceiling and can handle payloads up to 170 kg.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/175L provides user with maximum versatility for challenging applications as it provides a long reach (2,852 mm) and high payload (175 kg) capacity.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/185L brings more power to your production line with a 185 kg payload capacity and long reach of 3,060 mm.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/200R is a rack-mount robot with a 200 kg payload capacity
- The FANUC R-2000iB/210F is a floor-mounted, "food grade" robot with an extremely high payload (210 kg), 2655mm horizontal reach, and six degrees of freedom.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/210FS provides users with a hollow wrist, 210 kg payload capacity, and 2,605 mm reach.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/210WE is a "wash environment" robot for those that can perform unimpeded in the harshest of conditions. The robot arm is dust-proof, wash-proof, and can withstand immersion in water up to 1m. It can also be fitted with arc welding torches and other tooling to make it versatile enough to perform welding and material removal.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/220U robot is an "upside down mount" six-axis robot used for a variety of applications. At the wrist, the maximum load capacity is 220Kg with a horizontal reach of 2470mm. The inverted R2000iB/220U R-30iB robot can be fixed with vision, bin picking functions, and diagnostic functions with the controller.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/220US is an upside down mount robot with a hollow wrist. It can flip over, working behind itself as easily as in front enabling the ability for the robot to easily work back and forth between two stations or work cells. The hollow wrist helps to protect and prolong the cable life.
- The FANUC R-2000iB/250F is a "food grade" model that brings the most impressive payload capacity of 250 kg.
The versatility of all of the R-2000iB robots in this series is astronomical. RobotWorx is proud to offer the robots in this series as new or used models. The used FANUC R-2000iB robots go through an intense refurbishment process. All robots purchased through RobotWorx include the RobotWorx Value Package. To begin integration of one of these robots onto you production line, contact RobotWorx representatives today online or at 740-251-4312.