APT Manufacturing Mod-Weld Cobot MAC Bundle with Fanuc CRX-10iA/L and Miller Auto-Continuum™ 500
- Miller Auto-Continuum 500
- Miller Continuum wire drive (.035 wire)
- Miller Auto-Continuum MIG Kit
- Tregaskis Robot torch
- FANUC CRx Collaborative Robot with Miller Library and APT Clever Torch teach button software package ready to teach and weld
- Operator pushbutton panel integrated to robot controller. Cycle start, teach enable
- End user to install robot, controller, Miller, etc. to existing fixture table, base, or pedestal
APT Clever Torch kit for CRX.
Torch mounted integral buttons for aiding in programming of CRX robot. Clever torch has two buttons, one for selecting movement and one for teaching point. Operator panel with 15′ pigtail and integrated to robot I/O by APT. Button station will contain cycle start button and teach enable selector switch.
Fanuc CRX 10iA/L six axis collaborative robot with Fanuc R30iB Mini Plus controller. 10kg (22 lbs.) maximum payload with 1,418mm (55.8 in) reach.
The Fanuc CRX cobot is safe, flexible, quick to implement and easy to program. The robot will stop upon contact with people. It is human friendly with a smooth and rounded design.
Miller Continuum 500 MIG welder system with Tregaskiss torch gun. All required cables to integrate CRX cobot to welder system.