The Motoman MRC teach pendant uses a high-performance 32-bit RISC (Reduced Instruction Set Computing) architecture. This industrial-proven technology increases the computational speed of the MRC, which reduces instruction processing and motion interpolation times.
- MRC Pendant: JZNC-MPP20E
- MRC Pendant with Dead Man Switch: JZNC-MPP21E
- (5) 32-bit RISC and (3) 16-bit CISC microprocessors
- Up to 21 digital, AC servo motors, including two robots, can be controlled from a single MRC controller
- Ergonomical, friendly programming pendant with 12-line/40-character LCD display, and 7 application-specific overlays
- Inform II programming language