The FANUC R-2000iA Series
When you are looking for versatility, productivity, and heavy duty workhouses on your production line, look no further than the robots in the FANUC R-2000iA robot series. The robots in the R-2000iA series offer faster cycle times and increased throughput. Whether you have a need for automated welding, material handling, material removal, spot welding, assembly, machine loading, arc welding, part transfer, etc. these six-axis robots will handle the toughest of jobs and streamline your production. This level of versatility will help your business get a high rate of ROI.
The FANUC R-2000iA series include robots that are fast, efficient, and powerful. They will cut the cycle time when using the arm for handling, loading, or unloading of specific tasks. These robots also offer the ability to reach overhead and behind, making it a valuable addition to any shop floor.
The robots in the R-2000iA series provide a slim arm and wrist design to minimize interference with system peripherals and help reach into tight places. These attributes will help prolong the cable life and enables easier offline programming. Maintenance costs are also reduced on these robots as there are fewer mechanical components to help reduce overall downtime and minimize spare parts.
The R-2000iA series offers a variety of robots with slightly differing payloads and reaches to suit a wide range of needs.
- The FANUC R-2000iA/125L-125 kg payload and extended reach of 3,001 mm.
- The FANUC R-2000iA/165EW- internally integrated cables allowing the user to immediately begin production after connecting the controller-165 kg payload and 2,650 mm reach.
- The FANUC R-2000iA/200EW- internally integrated cables allowing the user to immediately begin production after connecting the controller-200 kg payload and 2,650 mm reach.
- The FANUC R-2000iA/165F- 165 kg payload and 2,650 mm reach.
- The FANUC R-2000iA 200F- 200 kg payload and 2,483 mm reach.
- The FANUC R-2000iA/210F- 210 kg payload and 2,650 mm reach.
- The FANUC R2000iA/165R- a rack-mount robot that is ideal for shelf installations; 165 kg payload and a long 3,095 mm reach.
- The FANUC R-2000iA/200FO-the "Forward Option" robot consisting of a 200kg payload and 2,650 mm reach.
All of these advantages will produce longer maintenance intervals, lower operating costs, and some of the highest uptime and productivity on the production line yet! RobotWorx offers both new and used FANUC R-2000iA series robots. All robots purchased through RobotWorx include the RobotWorx Value Package. To integrate one of these robots on your production line today, contact RobotWorx experts online or at 740-251-4312.