Integration is the process of programming and outfitting industrial robots so they can perform automated manufacturing tasks. Robot integrators are companies that will analyze your robotic system needs, provide a plan for automation, and put the automation into production.
A robotic systems integrator, will typically:
- Perform a feasibility study on your project
- Identify the correct robot, tooling, work cell for your application needs
- Provide helpful cost-saving tips
- Provide training on programming your robot system and work cell
- Help incorporate the system into your factory setting