A robot appraisal establishes an estimated monetary value of the industrial equipment. RobotWorx uses a checklist when performing a robot appraisal. Knowing more about your robot will allow you to speed up your sale and receive the best possible price for your robot.
- Where is the robot currently located?
- What is the condition of the robot? Is it complete with all motors and cabling?
- What application was the robot performing?
- Are the manuals present?
- What is the condition of the controller (i.e. amps, CPU, I/O cards, and harnesses)?
- Is the teach pendant available and in good working order?
- Is the software present and are you able to transfer the license?
Other Equipment Questions:
- Is any auxiliary equipment available (positioners, risers, etc.)?
- Is end-of-arm tooling included?
- Is your company able to prepare the equipment for shipping and load it on a truck provided by RobotWorx?
Click here to contact the Acquisitions Team at RobotWorx. We offer top dollar for quality robot equipment!